- Tufts Health Direct
- Benefits + Costs
- My Information + Tools
- Your Health
- Additional Resources
- In the Community
- Frequently Asked Questions
You only have one life, and we want to help you make it a healthy one! You can count on us to give you practical information, valuable resources and expert advice to help you stay healthy.
Programs to enhance your health
We encourage you to take our online care needs screening to find out ways you can improve your health. The screening is for members age 18 and older. Simply log on to Tufts Health Member Connect and fill out the care needs screening. You’ll get feedback about healthy behaviors to consider. And you may be eligible to take one of our online health coaching programs to help you:
- Manage your weight, stress or diabetes
- Quit smoking
- Cope with depression
- Improve your heart health
Based on your results, a Tufts Health Plan care manager may reach out to offer you support.
Note: We will store your information securely to protect your privacy. It will not affect your health insurance eligibility or benefits.
Good Measures is a breakthrough program that combines individual coaching by a registered dietician and easy-to-use digital tools to help you lose weight. Visit Good Measures to sign up or call 844.398.9510 (TTY: 711).
Omada is a 16-week online program that helps members who are at risk for heart disease or diabetes lose weight. The program shows you how to make small changes that can make a big difference in your life. To find out if you're eligible, visit Omada and answer a few simple questions.
In addition, we offer prevention and coaching programs for:
- Behavioral health (mental health and/or substance use)
- Children's health
- Chronic Heart Failure (CHF)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Smoking cessation
- Women’s health
- Call our 24/7 NurseLine 888.MY.RN.LINE (888.697.6546) if you have questions about your prescriptions, procedures, symptoms, etc.
- Talk with our clinical community outreach team if you need help finding resources for housing, nutrition or other issues that affect your health.
- Visit our online Health and Wellness page for health information you can trust.
Call us at 888.257.1985 (TTY: 711), Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. We're happy to help you get the care you need.