At Tufts Health Plan, we provide a wide range of benefits to help you cope with behavioral health (BH) issues. These benefits include:
- Outpatient mental health and substance use disorder treatment
- Emergency and inpatient mental health and substance use disorder services
- Applied behavioral analysis (ABA) services for autism spectrum disorders
We encourage you to take advantage of your benefits if you need help managing a BH condition, such as:
- Alcohol and substance use disorder
- Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Eating disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
To learn more about these and other BH conditions, visit our online health guide.
Looking for a BH care provider?
You don’t need a referral from your primary care provider (PCP) to see a BH provider. But your PCP may be able to help you find a professional in your area.
If you need help, you can call our member services team at 888-257-1985 (TTY: 711). We are available Monday to Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Read our brochures on these conditions:
General mental health and substance use disorder resources
When you need help right away
Call or text 988 or chat online if you have thoughts of suicide or are facing a mental health crisis. You’ll reach the national 988 Suicide and Crisis Lifeline. You can talk with a counselor 24/7 who will listen, understand, provide support, and connect you with support if you need it. Services are free and private.