Concerned about a minor skin rash or an ongoing condition like diabetes? You can call our 24/7 NurseLine at 888-MY-RN-LINE (888-697-6546) and talk with a registered nurse any time, day or night. Our NurseLine nurses are available 24/7 if you:
- Need help deciding whether or not you should go to the emergency room
- Want advice about treatment options
- Have questions about prescriptions or medical procedures
- Need to find a doctor or hospital
- Want to learn more about an ongoing condition
Our 24/7 NurseLine does not replace a doctor. If you need immediate medical attention, you should call 911 or go to a nearby emergency room. For behavioral health (mental health and/or substance use) emergencies, you should contact your local emergency services provider. For non-urgent issues, you should contact your health care provider.