Behavior management therapy
Behavior management therapy treats challenging behavior that interferes with the child’s or teen’s ability to function successfully. A behavior management therapist works with you to eliminate and/or improve behaviors related to behavioral health condition(s). These services include:
- Observing and assessing a child or teen’s behavior
- Developing a behavior plan
- Supervising and coordinating interventions
- Training to address and meet behavior goals
Behavior management monitoring
Behavior management monitoring includes putting the behavior plan into action, monitoring behavior, providing support and reporting on the child's or teen’s progress.
How to get IHBS
IHBS requires prior authorization. The IHBS provider can call us at 888-257-1985 (TTY: 711) for IHBS authorization.
To find a provider in your area go to:
- Scroll down to Youth and Family Services, click on find provider openings, and choose the service you want from the drop down menu
- When choosing a provider, you need to call the provider or us at 888-257-1985 to make sure the provider accepts your insurance.
Or visit our Find a Doctor, Hospital, or Pharmacy tool:
- Search Tool
- In the upper right section select “location” and put in your town or zip code
- Select “Places by Type”
- Type in “In-Home Behavioral Services"
- Click on "In-Home Behavioral Services" from the drop down list
- Select from the providers listed