A care coordinator develops a customized and flexible plan of care and makes sure the child or teen gets the right medically necessary services at the right time.
ICC includes an individualized care planning team that:
- Supports identifying and meeting goals
- Develops a child and family-centered individual care plan and risk-management/safety plan
- Coordinates meetings
- Makes sure the child or teen gets the right services in the right place
- Monitors and reviews progress
Providers are required to notify THPP at the start of providing these services and then to obtain prior authorization after 42 days.
For more information the ICC provider can call one of our behavioral health care managers at 888-257-1985 (TTY: 711), Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
To find an ICC provider in your area you can go to:
- Scroll down to Youth and Family Services, click on find provider openings, and choose the service you want from the drop down menu
- When choosing a provider, you need to call the provider or us at 888-257-1985 to make sure the provider accepts your insurance.
Or visit our Find a Doctor, Hospital, or Pharmacy tool:
- Search Tool
- In the upper right section select “location” and put in your town or zip code
- Select “Places by Type”
- Type in “Intensive Care Coordination”
- Click on "Intensive Care Coordination" from the drop down list
- Select from the providers listed