Children's Car Seats
Tufts Health Direct kids cruise in comfort and safety when their parents use their no-cost gift card towards the purchase of a booster or convertible car seat. When properly installed, children’s car seats greatly reduce the risk of injury or death in an accident.
Who can get a gift card at no cost to use toward the purchase of a convertible or booster car seat?
- Women who are 28 or more weeks pregnant
- Newborn to 8-year-old members
Get the right size
Choose a car seat based on your child’s height, then weight:
Convertible car seat: Typically designed for kids 19 – 43 inches tall who weigh 5 – 40 pounds
Booster car seat: Typically designed for kids 43 – 57 inches tall who weigh 30 – 100 pounds
Please make sure you review the specific age and height recommendations of your chosen car seat before use.
How to get your gift card to use to buy a car seat:
Print an EXTRAS Reward Form (PDF) or call us for one at 888-257-1985 (TTY: 711), Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. We're happy to help.
Mail the completed form to:
Tufts Health Plan
Attn: Claims Department
P.O. Box 524
Canton, MA 02021-1166
- Members can get one gift card to use to buy a car seat every 12 months, and two gift cards during their membership.
- You must be a Tufts Health Direct member when you order and when we process your order.
- You should get your gift card in six to eight weeks.