Services for a parent/caregiver may include:
- Education, coaching and training
- Help with agencies that serve children (e.g., Departments of Children and Families or Mental Health and Youth Services)
- Help finding peer/parent support and self-help groups
- Help finding community resources (e.g., after-school programs, food assistance and summer camps)
FS&T services are hub-dependent, meaning they require referral from a clinical-hub provider—an outpatient or in-home therapy provider—who coordinates the child's or teen’s care and works with other service providers. FS&T services are also provided in conjunction with intensive care coordination services, which would also be a clinical hub provider within the community service agency. FS&T does not require prior authorization.
To find an FS&T provider in your area go to:
Scroll down to Youth and Family Services, click on find provider openings, and choose the service you want from the drop down menu
When choosing a provider, you need to call the provider or us at 888-257-1985 to make sure the provider accepts your insurance.
Or visit our Find a Doctor, Hospital, or Pharmacy tool:
- Search Tool
- In the upper right section select “location” and put in your town or zip code
- Select “Places by Type”
- Type in “Family Support and Training”
- Click on the service from the drop down list
- Select from the providers listed