Update Your Personal Information

Please be sure to let us know if:

  • You change your address, phone number, or email address
  • Your marital status changes
  • You have a baby
  • Your income changes
  • You get new health insurance
  • Your immigration status changes

Call us at 888-257-1985 (TTY: 711) to update your information.