- Tufts Health Direct EXTRAS
- Children's Car Seats
- CVS ExtraCare Health Card
- Fitness Bands
- Supermarket Gift Card
Children's Car Seats
Tufts Health Direct kids cruise in comfort and safety when they use their no-cost gift card to buy a booster or convertible car seat. When properly installed, children’s car seats greatly reduce the risk of injury or death in an accident.
Who can get a gift card at no cost to use to buy a convertible or booster car seat?
- Women who are 28 or more weeks pregnant
- Newborn to 8-year-old members
Get the right size
Choose a car seat based on your child’s height, then weight:
Convertible car seat: Typically designed for kids 19 – 43 inches tall who weigh 5 – 40 pounds
Booster car seat: Typically designed for kids 43 – 57 inches tall who weigh 30 – 100 pounds
Please make sure you review the specific age and height recommendations of your chosen car seat before use.
How to get your gift card to use to buy a car seat
- Print an EXTRAS Form (PDF) or call us for one at 888.257.1985 (TTY: 711), Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. We're happy to help.
- Mail the completed form to:
Tufts Health Plan
Attn: Claims Department
P.O. Box 9194
Watertown, MA 02471-9194
- Members can get one gift card every 12 months, and two gift cards during their membership.
- You must be a Tufts Health Direct member when you order and when we process your order.
- You should get your gift card in 6 – 8 weeks.
- You cannot return or exchange your gift card.
- Your gift card is valid only to purchase a car seat.