We’re changing our name.
Same great plan!
Tufts Health Unify becomes Tufts Health One Care starting January 1, 2024. We’re proud to be one of the original One Care plans in the state, and we want our name to show it.
The easier way to manage your health.
Tufts Health Unify is a One Care plan (Medicare-Medicaid) that simplifies your health care, combining your two health plans into one plan. With this plan, you have a dedicated care coordinator and a care team that help you get the health care services you need to reach your health potential. They also help you with other issues – such as food, housing and transportation – that affect your health and well-being.
Better, simpler care
One way we enhance your care is with Cityblock Health care coordinators who provide you with services that make a real difference in your health and daily life. Other Cityblock Health clinicians can work with you and your care coordinator to make sure you get the care you need when you need it. Here are some highlights of these services:
- You’ll have a care coordinator who will be with you and your caregivers every step of the way on your health journey.
- You’ll have the support of a care team dedicated to you and your health. Your team members will meet you wherever and whenever works for you – at home, in the community, or by phone or video visit.
- Your care team will take the time to find out what’s important to you about your health. They’ll work with you to create a personal care plan to improve your health and daily life. Your team will make sure you get the services you need when you need them.
- Your team will help streamline your care and coordinate your services, tests and appointments with your providers.
- You’ll have access to in-home urgent care through Cityblock. No more long wait times – you’ll have access to treatment for acute care concerns without having to leave home 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
Beyond medical care
Cityblock does more than your care management. They also help you access social supports or get other services, such as medically tailored meals, that affect your health and well-being. A Cityblock care team member can meet with you somewhere you feel comfortable and help you:
- Apply for nutritional support (food stamps, food pantries)
- Apply for benefits, like Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and Social Security and Disability Insurance (SSDI)
- Find programs that help pay for utilities (electricity or heat)
- Get emergency housing
- Find support groups
- Schedule rides to medical appointments
What to Expect
If you’re new to Tufts Health Unify, a Cityblock care coordination team will call you soon to tell you more about the program and to schedule a time to meet you.
Cityblock will reach out directly but if you are ready to get started, call or text Cityblock at 1-833-904-2273 (TTY: 711). On-call clinicians are available on this line 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Tufts Health Unify is a health plan that contracts with both Medicare and MassHealth (Medicaid) to provide benefits of both programs to enrollees.
This is not a complete list. The benefit information is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. For more information contact the plan or read the Member Handbook (2023).
Si habla español, tiene disponible los servicios de asistencia de idioma gratis. Llame al 1-855-393-3154 (TTY: 711), siete días de la semana, de 8 a.m. a 8 p.m. La llamada es gratuita.
You can get this document for free in other formats, such as large print, formats that work with screen reader technology, braille, or audio. Call 1-855-393-3154 (TTY:711), seven days a week, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. The call is free.
The Formulary, pharmacy network, and/or provider network may change at any time. You will receive notice when necessary.
Benefits may change on January 1 of each year.
Page modified on: 3/16/2022 5:35 PM