24/7 access* to health care professionals

Talk with a nurse, or get virtual or in-home care at no out-of-pocket cost to you.

Cityblock is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week if you need to talk with a nurse by phone. A nurse can help if you:

  • Need to decide whether or not you should go to the emergency room
  • Want advice about treatment options
  • Have questions about prescriptions or medical procedures
  • Need to find a doctor or hospital
  • Want to learn more about an ongoing condition

Your Cityblock team can also provide you with virtual or in-home urgent care when you need it. Some of the services your team can provide in your home, include:

  • Checking for vital signs, such as your temperature, blood pressure and blood oxygen levels
  • Treating pain and discomfort
  • Administering and reading EKG results
  • Testing for the flu, COVID-19, strep, RSV, pregnancy, etc.
  • Administering oxygen
  • Administering IV hydration and antibiotics
  • Caring for catheters

To reach your Cityblock team, call 1-833-904-2273 (TTY: 711) 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

*If you need immediate medical attention, you should call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room or hospital. Call for an ambulance if you need it. You do not need to get approval or a referral first. You may get emergency medical care whenever you need it, anywhere in the U.S. or its territories from any provider with an appropriate state license. For behavioral health (mental health and/or substance use disorder) emergencies, go to the nearest emergency room. You will be evaluated by a crisis team that will assist in finding you an appropriate facility for care. No prior authorization is required for this type of emergency within the U.S. and its territories. You can also contact the Massachusetts Emergency Services Program (ESP) at 1-800-495-0086. ESP provides behavioral health crisis assessment, intervention, and stabilization services, 24 hours a day, seven days per week, and 365 days a year. To find the ESP provider closest to you, call the statewide directory at 1-877-382-1609.


H7419_4520_CMS Approved
Page modified on: 4/7/2016 6:59:56 PM