Community-Based Long-Term Services and Supports (LTSS)
Our community-based LTSS program can help you get assistance for many of the things you do every day, such as meal planning, eating, managing finances, shopping, dressing, communication, travel and much more.
Services may include:
Any number of services given during the day:
- Adult day health - gives you health services during the day with other people who all return home at the end of the day
- Day habilitation - teaches you skills to help you with community activities, such as shopping or going to the library
Home care services
Any number of services given to you in your home:
- Medication management - helps you manage your medications by having someone, such as a caregiver or personal care attendant (PCA), remind you to take your medications, read labels and answer questions you might have
- Personal care attendant program - connects you with an organization to help you hire and pay for a PCA. Your PCA will help you with activities of daily living, such as bathing or eating. You are the employer and are always in control of the relationship with your PCA.
Any number of services provided in other settings:
- Respite care - provides caregivers support and ensures you still get all the services you need
- Adult foster care - allows a trained caregiver to live with you and care for you on a daily basis
- Group adult foster care - provides personal care in a residence with other people getting services and support
- Peer support/counseling/navigation - connects you to others like you who can mentor and teach you about self-advocacy. One-to-one peer support can help you be more involved in your community.
Tufts Health Unify is a health plan that contracts with both Medicare and MassHealth (Medicaid) to provide benefits of both programs to enrollees.
This is not a complete list. The benefit information is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. For more information contact the plan or read the Member Handbook (2023).
Si habla español, tiene disponible los servicios de asistencia de idioma gratis. Llame al 1-855-393-3154 (TTY: 711), siete días de la semana, de 8 a.m. a 8 p.m. La llamada es gratuita.
You can get this document for free in other formats, such as large print, formats that work with screen reader technology, braille, or audio. Call 1-855-393-3154 (TTY:711), seven days a week, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. The call is free.
The Formulary, pharmacy network, and/or provider network may change at any time. You will receive notice when necessary.
Benefits may change on January 1 of each year.
Page modified on: 3/16/2022 5:35 PM