- Tufts Health RITogether
- Benefits + Costs
- My Information + Tools
- Your Health
- Additional Resources
- Renew Your Coverage
- Frequently Asked Questions
As a RIte Care, Rhody Health Partners or Rhody Health Partners Expansion member with Tufts Health RITogether, your benefits include:
- Doctors’ office visits and checkups, including services for mental health and substance use disorders
- Prescription drugs, covered in full
- Covered eye exams*
- PLUS Tufts Health RITogether EXTRAS
For complete information, see the Covered Services section of your Tufts Health RITogether Member Handbook.
* Vision services for children under 21 years of age are covered as medically needed. For adults 21 and older, vision services cover eye exams that include refractions and eyeglasses, once every two years. Lenses are covered more than once in two years only if medically required. Frames are covered every two years. Annual eye exams are covered for members who have diabetes. Other medically required treatment visits for illness or injury to the eye are covered.