Complex Care Medical Management
Our complex care medical management program can help if you have difficult health issues. Our team can help you get the right care at the right time in the right place.
The team can:
- Work with your caregivers and providers
- Teach you about your health issue
- Help you get the care you need
- Help you get services in your community
- Work with your care managers at other sites
- Help you take an active role in your health
We can help you make and keep appointments, find out what resources and benefits you can get, and coordinate your care with your providers. We also can help you learn about alternatives and resources for continuing care, and how to obtain them when your benefits are exhausted.
To talk to a care manager or to request complex care medical management support, call us at 866.738.4116 (TTY: 711), Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Ask your physician(s) to call 844.301.4093 and refer you to the program. A nurse care manager will then contact you to discuss your needs and interest in the program.