We can help you stay fit.
After three months, you can apply for a fitness refund of up to $50. This benefit is available to all members every 12 months.
Fitness activities may include:
- Gym and health club memberships, like YMCAs and Jewish Community Centers (JCCs)
- Yoga, Pilates and fitness classes
- Salsa and other types of dance classes
- Sports leagues, like soccer and basketball
- Martial arts classes, like karate and tai chi
Please talk with your PCP before you start any diet or exercise program. Members under age 18 need a parent’s approval to join a gym or take part in a fitness activity.
How to get your reimbursement:
- Print an EXTRAS Reimbursement Form (PDF). Or call us to request a form at 866-738-4116 (TTY: 711), Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Fill out the form. Make a copy of it and your receipt for yourself.
- Mail the completed form and your receipt to:
Tufts Health Plan
Attn: Claims Department
P.O. Box 524
Canton, MA 02021-1166
Watch the mail for your reimbursement of up to $50. It should arrive in six to eight weeks.
Note: You must be a member when you get services and when we receive this form. You must have been a gym member for three months or done an eligible fitness activity, like a sports league, dance classes and more. Members can get one $50 reimbursement every 12 months.