MassHealth members will not have to pay copayments for prescription drugs May 1, 2023 through March 31, 2024. For copayment information outside of those dates, please see below.
Benefits + Costs
You deserve great care.
As a MassHealth member with Tufts Health Together, you get all the benefits of MassHealth, PLUS additional perks, called Tufts Health Together EXTRAS. What’s more, you’ll also get:
- Health support any time with our 24/7 NurseLine: 888-MY-RN-LINE (888-697-6546)
- Access to thousands of medical and behavioral health specialists across the state
- Doctors and a member services team who speak many languages
- In-house medical, mental health and pharmacy professionals who work together to coordinate your care, plus help with nonmedical needs and resources
What is the cost?
- You have no monthly bill* and no copayments for covered health services.
- Most members ages 21 and older will have a small copayment for covered medications with a doctor's prescription.
- MassHealth calculates a monthly copay cap for each member based on the lowest income in their household and their household size. MassHealth rounds the copay cap down to the nearest $10 amount. No copay will be more than $60.
- Covered medications are provided at no cost for members under age 21 with a doctor's prescription.
* An affordable premium may apply for members with MassHealth Family Assistance or MassHealth CommonHealth.