Benefits + Costs
You deserve great care.
As a MassHealth member with Tufts Health Together, you get all the benefits of MassHealth, PLUS additional discounts and Tufts Health Together EXTRAS. What’s more, you’ll also get:
- Health support any time with our 24/7 NurseLine: 888.MY.RN.LINE (888.697.6546)
- Access to thousands of medical and behavioral health specialists across the state
- Doctors and a member services team who speak many languages
- In-house medical, mental health and pharmacy professionals who work together to coordinate your care, plus help with nonmedical needs and resources
What is the cost?
- You have no monthly bill* and no copayments for covered health services.
- Most members ages 21 and older will have a small copayment for covered medications with a doctor's prescription.
- MassHealth members ages 21 and older pay a copayment. Members have a copayment cap (limit) of $250 on the copayments pharmacies can charge each calendar year (January 1 – December 31). The cap is the total amount of copayments pharmacies have charged you, not what you paid.
- Covered medications are provided at no cost for members under age 21 with a doctor's prescription.
* An affordable premium may apply for members with MassHealth Family Assistance or MassHealth CommonHealth.