With Tufts Health Together, our MassHealth plan, you get all the benefits of MassHealth, including:
- Visits to doctors and specialists
- Prescription drugs for kids ($1 to $3.65* co-payment for ages 21 and over)
- Over-the-counter drugs for kids with a doctor’s prescription ($1 to $3.65* co-payment for ages 21 and over)
- Eye exams and eyeglasses**
- PLUS Tufts Health Together EXTRAS and services
For complete information, download our Covered Services List (PDF).
* Pharmacy co-payments for covered generic, preferred brand-name, and select over-the-counter drugs are $3.65. Drugs for diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol have a $1 co-payment.
** MassHealth covers eyeglasses for MassHealth-eligible members. You can choose from MassHealth's selection of eyeglasses.