Your Care Team
Your care team makes sure you get regular checkups, preventive care and treatment for ongoing conditions or concerns. Team members can meet you at an office, on the phone, by video or at any safe place near you.
Your care team will include:
- Your primary care provider (PCP) — Your PCP is your main health care provider. He or she coordinates your medical care and gets to know you and your health needs so you can get the best possible care at all times.
- Your care coordinator — Your Cityblock care coordinator is the main point of contact on your care team. Your care coordinator develops your care plan with you, your family/caregiver, PCP, and other members of your care team to make sure everyone communicates and works together.
Based on your care plan needs, your team also may include:
- Nurse practitioners or registered nurses
- Specialists and other health care providers (such as a mental health and/or substance use provider or a physical therapist)
- A long-term services and supports (LTSS) coordinator
- A peer specialist
- A pharmacist
- A trusted family member or friend chosen by you
Use our online tool to search the providers in the Tufts Health One Care network.
Or ask your care coordinator to help you find network providers who will meet your health and cultural needs.
Tufts Health One Care is a health plan that contracts with both Medicare and MassHealth (Medicaid) to provide benefits of both programs to enrollees
This is not a complete list. The benefit information is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. For more information contact the plan or read the Member Handbook (2024).
Si habla español, tiene disponible los servicios de asistencia de idioma gratis. Llame al 1-855-393-3154 (TTY: 711), siete días de la semana, de 8 a.m. a 8 p.m. La llamada es gratuita.
You can get this document for free in other formats, such as large print, formats that work with screen reader technology, braille, or audio. Call 1-855-393-3154 (TTY:711), seven days a week, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. The call is free.
The Formulary, pharmacy network, and/or provider network may change at any time. You will receive notice when necessary.
Out-of-network/non-contracted providers are under no obligation to treat Plan members, except in emergency situations. Please call our customer service number or see your Evidence of Coverage for more information, including the cost-sharing that applies to out-of-network services.
Benefits may change on January 1 of each year.
Page modified on: 3/16/2022 5:35 PM