Children's Behavioral Health Initiative (CBHI) services
1. Talk to your PCP or your outpatient therapist
Start with your current providers if you believe you need inpatient treatment. You’ll need to have an evaluation by a BH specialist who can confirm that inpatient care is the best level of care for you.
2. Call us
Call member services at 888-257-1985 (TTY: 711), Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. if you need help getting an evaluation or finding an in-network facility that provides the services you need.
1. You can contact an Emergency Service Provider (ESP)
: ESPs provide behavioral health crisis assessment, intervention, and stabilization services, 24 hours per day/7 days per week/365 days per year. Call 1-877-382-1609
, anytime, day or night, and enter your zip code. Have a pen or pencil and piece of paper handy. Once you enter your zip code, you will get the phone number of the closest Emergency Services Program/Mobile Crisis Intervention that serves you.
OR visit https://www.masspartnership.com/provider/ESP.aspx
- In the Select Services field, click on the drop down and select ESP/MCI (Emergency Services Program/Mobile Crisis Intervention
- Fill in the remaining search details, then hit Search
For more information see the statewide directory:
2. Go to the nearest emergency room (ER) for an evaluation. The ER team will then contact us to determine the next steps based on your clinical needs and your coverage.