Behavioral Health (mental health and/or substance use)
We make different types and levels of mental health and/or substance use services available to you, based on the services you need and/or any medical conditions you have.
You can find a complete list of these services on our Covered Services List (PDF).
To make sure you get the best possible care, our care managers can:
- Monitor and coordinate your treatment
- Review your need for ongoing care
- Make sure you have timely and easy access to the care you need
- Give you information about community-based services
- Work with you to improve you and your family’s health
- Make sure your care continues smoothly if you change doctors or plans
Our behavioral health services include:
For more information, or if you need help finding a behavioral health provider or an emergency services program provider call us at 888.257.1985 (TTY: 711), Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. You can also visit our Online Health Guide for additional resources.
Get help for depression
Thanks to advances in treatments, there are medications and other treatment options to help you recover if you're feeling depressed. We can help you find resources in your community, and work with your doctor to make sure you get the support you need.