Your Member ID Card
Once you’re enrolled in Tufts Health Together, you'll get a member ID card. This card has important information for you and your providers.
- Always show your member ID card when you go to a health care provider or pharmacy.
- If your member ID card is ever damaged, lost or stolen, call us right away at 888.257.1985 (TTY: 711), Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. We will send you a new card.
You can also request a new member ID card with Tufts Health Member Connect, our self-service tool.
With Tufts Health Member Connect, you can manage your health care 24/7 and do things like:
- Choose or change your primary care provider (PCP)
- Check if your PCP needs to get prior authorization (permission) for you to get a service
- Check the status of a claim or an authorization