Doulas Offer Special Care for a Special Time
In-person help in your home
We know having a baby can be stressful. That’s why we offer a doula program to give you extra help when you are pregnant.
How it works
A doula is trained to give you non-medical support.* The doula can visit you at home to:
- Help you get ready for the birth of your baby
- Teach you what to expect during pregnancy, labor and delivery
- Teach you how to breastfeed
- Help you make and get ready for prenatal visits
- Teach you how to take care of your newborn
- Help you feel more at ease about being a new mom, and more!
*A doula does not take the place of your provider.
Call member services at 866.738.4116 (TTY: 711).