Telehealth Virtual Care Provided by Teladoc®
No driving, no waiting room and no copay
When you or your family need non-emergency care now, use Telehealth Virtual Care provided by Teladoc® to save time and money.1 Talk to a doctor 24/7 for FREE by web, app or phone.
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor in less than 15 minutes from anywhere in the world for everyday care concerns like upper respiratory infection (the No. 1 diagnosis), colds and flu, allergies, pink eye and more.
Schedule visits with a dermatologist for skin conditions like skin rash or infection, eczema, acne and more. Teladoc dermatologists will respond with a treatment plan within two business days, which is much faster than the average 52-day wait time to see a dermatologist.2
Schedule sessions with a licensed therapist (including psychiatrists, psychologists, and social workers) for behavioral health conditions like anxiety, depression and addiction.
Our members love Telehealth
NEW! Access Telehealth right from our mobile app
With the push of a button, our mobile app now connects you directly to Telehealth Virtual Care Provided by Teladoc®. It’s an easier way to request phone or video visits 24/7. If you haven’t used our app or Teladoc, get started today!
- Download the Tufts Health Plan mobile app on your phone
- Use your Tufts Health Plan member ID number to activate your secure member account
- Tap “Telehealth by Teladoc” on the app home screen and set up your Teladoc account if you don’t have one
- Request a visit and connect with a doctor by phone or video
- Receive your diagnosis and treatment. Prescriptions are sent to your local pharmacy when medically necessary.
Download the Tufts Health Plan mobile app