Telehealth Virtual Care Provided by Teladoc®
Access virtual health care in minutes 24/7 by phone, web or mobile app
When you or your dependents 18+ need non-emergency care now, use Telehealth virtual care services provided by Teladoc® to save time and money.1 Talk to a doctor 24/7 by web, app you can even receive your prescription at your local pharmacy when medically necessary.
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor in less than 15 minutes from anywhere in the world for everyday care concerns like upper respiratory infection (the No. 1 diagnosis), colds and flu, allergies, pink eye and more.
Schedule virtual visits with a licensed Teladoc provider who can help you and your dependents 18 and older with concerns such as anxiety, depression, grief, family issues, trauma, or PTSD. Choose to see a psychiatrist, psychologist, social worker, or therapist who fits your needs, schedule and build a relationship with the provider of your choice.
Access a dermatologist for skin conditions like skin rash or infection, eczema, acne and more. Upload images of a skin issue online or on the app and get a custom treatment plan within 2 days, which is much faster than the average 52-day wait time to see a dermatologist.2
Our members love Telehealth
NEW! Access Telehealth right from our mobile app
With the push of a button, our mobile app now connects you directly to Telehealth Virtual Care Provided by Teladoc®. It’s an easier way to request phone or video visits 24/7. If you haven’t used our app or Teladoc, get started today!
- Download the Tufts Health Plan mobile app on your phone
- Use your Tufts Health Plan member ID number to activate your secure member account
- Tap “Telehealth by Teladoc” on the app home screen and set up your Teladoc account if you don’t have one
- Request a visit and connect with a doctor by phone or video
- Receive your diagnosis and treatment. Prescriptions are sent to your local pharmacy when medically necessary.
Download the Tufts Health Plan mobile app