Nutrition + Weight Management Perks
Helping you reach your healthy eating goals
As an incentive to our members to get fit and stay healthy, Tufts Health Plan offers a number of opportunities to save on programs and tools to help you eat healthy and manage your weight.
The Dinner Daily | Nutritional Counseling
The Dinner Daily
The Dinner Daily makes healthy, delicious dinners easy and affordable by providing you with weekly dinner plans customized for your food preferences, dietary needs, and the specials at your local grocery store! Dinner Daily members can save $1,200 or more each year on grocery costs, for less than $1 a week. Eat better dinners, save money and make dinners easy.
Members receive 25% off on any Dinner Daily subscription – you’ll pay as little as 70 cents per week! And you’ll save many times that on your grocery costs. Plus, your first two weeks are free to make it easy to try.
How The Dinner Daily works
- When you subscribe, each week you’ll receive a plan for five delicious, easy-to-make dinners. You’ll also get an organized, editable shopping list to make shopping easy.
- You simply select your food preferences and dietary needs, your meal plan size (2-6 people) and tell The Dinner Daily where you shop. You can easily adjust your weekly menu in seconds, and can change any of your preferences at any time.
- Go to thedinnerdaily.com/thp and use CODE THP25 to receive your discount – 25% off on any Dinner Daily subscription.
Proper nutrition is essential for optimum body function and disease prevention. Whether it's help to lose weight, or improve dietary intake, you and your plan dependents are eligible to receive a 25% discount on unlimited visits with our participating registered dieticians and licensed nutritionists.
How it works:
- To receive your 25% discount on unlimited office visits, just make an appointment with a Tufts Health Plan network registered dietician or licensed nutritionist and show your member ID card at the time of payment.2
- Discount applies to the provider's standard fee and cannot be combined with other special offers, promotions or discounts.
- Nutritional counseling discounts are in addition to any medically necessary nutritional counseling Plan benefit offered by most employers.
- To check if you have nutritional counseling Plan benefit coverage, login to your secure account.
- If you or one of your plan dependents requires medically necessary nutritional counseling, we urge you to work with your Primary Care Provider.
- Your registered dietician or licensed nutritionist may refer you to your Primary Care Provider if a potential medical condition warrants your doctor's attention.