Fitness and Exercise Perks
Helping you reach your fitness goals
As an incentive to our members to get fit and stay healthy, Tufts Health Plan offers a number of opportunities to save on fitness center initiation and membership fees at a wide range of fitness centers both in and out of our network.
Fitness Club Rebate | Fitness Centers | Daily Burn | Choosehealthy.com | Fitness Together Personal Training
Fitness club rebate
Many plans include a mail-in fitness rebate. Check with your employer or contact Tufts Health Plan to confirm you are eligible for this rebate.
Qualified members receive a rebate on fitness center membership and certain group exercise classes. Check your benefits for what is included in the rebate and the amount allowed on your plan. It’s simple! You're eligible for the rebate once you've been a member of Tufts Health Plan and the gym for at least 4 consecutive months in the applicable benefit year.
Your fitness costs must meet the following criteria for the rebate:
- The fitness center must offer cardio and strength- training machines and other programs for improved physical fitness. The rebate does not include martial arts centers, gymnastics centers, country clubs, aerobics-only or pool-only centers, sports teams and leagues, social clubs and tennis clubs, personal trainers, sports coaches, or the purchase of personal or at-home exercise machines.
- Some of our group plans will also rebate the cost of certain group exercise classes.1 In-person classes held in a residential setting or dance classes are not included. You must check your benefits to see if group exercise classes are included on your plan.
Based on your plan, Tufts Health Plan will pay up to the allowed amount of your costs paid for the year. The fitness rebate benefit varies depending on the plan you are on. Make sure to check your benefits to determine what fitness rebates you are eligible for. You can check request your rebate online or mail in the reimbursement form along with your documentation.
Now you can save on more things than ever to keep you active and feeling your best. It’s all available through the International Fitness Club Network (IFCN) beginning on January 1, 2018.
Get discounts at over 14,000 health and fitness facilities across the U.S. You can even try before you join with a FREE one-week trial membership at any facility you like.2 Get discounts at facilities like Boston Sports Clubs, Anytime Fitness, Curves, CorePower Yoga.
Rather workout at home?
Save 10-40% on a wide array of fitness products, including exercise equipment, trackers, DVDs, and appliances through popular vendors.
Rather race to get your workout?
Save up to 15% off registrations to popular national and local races.
Other discounts include:
- Save up to 25% off online workout subscriptions
- Save 10% off home swim lessons and life guard services
- Save up to 90% off magazine subscriptions
Start saving today!
To learn more or to find a participating fitness center, go to preventure.com/ifcn-tufts. If you are prompted for a password, use “Fit4You”.
Start today and get a 30-day free trial followed by 25% off your monthly membership.
* At the end of your 30-day free trial, Daily Burn will automatically charge your card $14.96 USD/month until you cancel. No refunds or credits for partial months. Additional taxes may apply.
- Daily Burn offers over 2,500 curated videos and audio-based classes featuring a variety of programming including total-body workouts, barre, kickboxing, prenatal, meditation, strength, and Pilates training. Plus, programs and collections are always being added.
- Available on iOS, Android, AppleTV, Roku, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire, and Comcast, members can stream At Home from their TV, computer, or mobile app to start a workout.
- Gain access to an online community to chat directly with your trainers and other Daily Burn members.
- All workouts are downloadable on iOS devices, and all are available on-demand to all users, so you’re always ready to crush your goals.
Please note: You must register on ChooseHealthy.com to take advantage of all their benefits.
The ChooseHealthy Health Library can help you better understand the many choices you have in health care today. In this library you will find:
- ways to get active and stay active
- videos and motivational guides
- tips and tools on how to manage a health condition
- learn to stress less and manage pain, and more!
You may also save on acupuncture and massage with Choosehealthy.com.
Fitness Together personal training
You and your plan dependents receive a 10% discount off the purchase price of personal training packages and a free initial fitness evaluation at participating Fitness Together facilities.
Already belong to a Fitness Together participating facility? Terrific! You are eligible to receive a 10% discount off the purchase of personal training packages of 36 sessions or more!
How it works:
- Prior to beginning your training at Fitness Together, you'll receive a comprehensive fitness evaluation and work with their trainer to establish specific goals. The evaluation measures your weight, body fat, circumferences, blood pressure, upper and lower-body strength levels, cardio endurance levels, and flexibility.
- The trainer then designs a customized workout program to help you achieve those goals.
- Workouts include warm-ups, stretches, and a variety of strengthening exercises that can range from weight lifting to yoga, Pilates, kickboxing, and more.
- One-on-one sessions take place in private studios that allow for maximum attention and support from your personal trainer.
- Trainers will assess your progress on an ongoing basis, and can also provide nutritional counseling and body composition testing.
Find a participating Fitness Together location