Additional Membership Perks
Helping you care for yourself and others
Home Instead Senior Care
Helping you care for the seniors in your life.
Home Instead Senior Care provides a wide range of non-medical support services to enable seniors to live safely and comfortably wherever they call home — whether that’s the home they lived in for decades, the home of a child, an assisted living community, or a nursing home. Trained CAREGivers® help seniors with meal preparation, bathing, grooming, dressing, incontinence care, mobility assistance, transportation, housework, and medication regimen support.
Home Instead provides support services in hospice settings and following discharge from the hospital or rehab. CAREGivers® provide meaningful companionship, engagement, and supervision to seniors that have an Alzheimer’s or Dementia diagnosis. Home Instead’s services are customized to meet the needs of each individual. Service hours generally range from a few hours per week to 24-hours per day.
As a Tufts Health Plan member, you or a family member can receive a one-time $100.00 credit toward charges for services at participating offices. Tufts Health Plan members also receive a free home safety inspection once they have contracted for services with Home Instead Senior Care.
For more information, please contact Home Instead:
Phone: 888-484-5759 (toll-free)
To get the discount, just show your Tufts Health Plan ID card.
The Original Healing Threads™ Designer Wear
Maintain dignity and modesty while undergoing prescribed medical treatment, receiving home care, or recovering from an illness with your own sophisticated and comfortable Original Healing Threads designer wear, designed by three sisters from personal cancer experience.
Wear Healing Threads to, during, and after outpatient treatments like chemotherapy, dialysis, or radiation. Wear at home during an illness or after surgery for true comfort and convenience. Healing Threads feature soft closures that allow for exposure of only the body parts that need to be exposed for comfort and dignity.
How it works:
- You and your plan dependents are eligible to receive 20% off The Original Healing Threads collection of tops and breakaway pants made of soft machine wash and dry polyester micro-fiber, treated to allow liquids to just roll off the fabric.
- Shop online for The Original Healing Threads designer wear and choose from a variety of colors and sizes ranging from XS to 3X.
- To receive your 20% member discount, enter "THP" in the "Enter Promotional Code" box located in the Shopping Bag section during check-out.
Hearing Care Solutions
Hearing Care Solutions (HCS) provides you1 with cost-effective hearing care services and products offered by today’s leading manufacturers. The HCS program streamlines the hearing care process for members and their dependents by offering discounted prices, as low as $500, on a wide array of digital hearing aids with varying levels of technology and features.2
Along with competitive pricing, you get access to services including:
- A complete hearing exam, hearing aid evaluation and fitting3
- The choice of over 5,000 locations nationwide for an appointment
- Access to HCS Doctor of Audiology and Product Specialists for questions and product support
- 9 brands and multiple levels of hearing aid technologies to choose from
- 3-year manufacturers’ warranty on hearing aids, including loss, damage, and repair4
- Battery supply that covers 3 years of use5
Get started by requesting an appointment and visiting one of the nationwide providers most convenient to you.
Visit hearingcaresolutions.com/tufts to learn more.