My Ombudsman is a program for MassHealth health plan members who have questions or need help getting services from their health plan.
The program can:
- Give members information about their health plan benefits and rights,
- Answer questions, listen to member concerns and help address problems, and
- Explain how to file a grievance or appeal and what to expect during the process.
For more information about My Ombudsman:
• Visit their website at www.myombudsman.org
• E-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Call them at (855) 781-9898, videophone (VP) at (339) 224-6831, Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
• Visit them in person at 11 Dartmouth Street, Suite 301, Malden, MA 02148
o Mondays 1 p.m.–4 p.m. and Thursdays 9 a.m.–12 p.m