- Your Rights and Responsibilities (PDF) — As a Tufts Health Plan member, you have certain rights and responsibilities.
- Inquiries (PDF) — As a Tufts Health Plan member, you have the right to make an inquiry (ask us a question or make a request) at any time about our operations.
- Grievances and Appeals (PDF) — As a Tufts Health Together member, you can file a grievance with us about something we do, or appeal a decision we make.
- Complaints (PDF) — As a Tufts Health Together member, you can complain to MassHealth if you’re not happy about something we do.
- Notice of Mental Health Parity (PDF) — As a Tufts Health Together member, you receive the same level of benefits for any mental health and substance use problems you may have as well as for physical problems you may have.
- Notice of Privacy Practices (PDF) — We protect our members’ information.
- Advance Directives (PDF) — Advance directives are written instructions, sometimes called a living will or durable power of attorney, to make your wishes known about medical treatments.
- Quality Improvement Work Plan Summary (PDF) — Our quality program helps us make sure you get the right care, at the right time and the right place.
- Referral Requirement for Specialty Services — We need a primary care provider (PCP) referral for certain specialty services for some members to help us make sure you get the care you need.
- Fraud and Abuse — Help reduce health care fraud and abuse.
- Tufts Health Together Printable Provider Directory (PDF)
Your Tufts Health Together Member Handbook (PDF) also includes most of the above information. To get a printed copy of our Member Handbook or any of the other above attachments, please call us at 888-257-1985 (TTY: 711).
Machine Readable Formats
As specified by the U.S. Secretary of Health and Human Services, Contractor’s must publish data on their website in a machine readable format, effective 7/1/2021. To complete this requirement, the following files are available in a machine-readable format: