Community of Care
Corporate citizenship—it’s central to our values and includes philanthropic grants, community engagement, volunteering, supporting colleagues in their giving, and taking the lead on issues that matter to our members and colleagues.
We integrate good corporate citizenship in everything we do. For the third year, Point32Health, the parent company of Tufts Health Plan, was named to The Civic 50. The Civic 50 sets a national standard for corporate citizenship and showcases how leading companies are integrating social impact, civic engagement and community into their practices, values and core business.
Our Corporate Citizenship Report: Community of Care highlights products and services that are accessible, affordable and meet people where they are; business practices that promote environmental sustainability and prioritize people and their wellbeing; and community engagement that is relevant and responsive to community needs and centered in what matters to our region.
It includes stories of our work with diverse communities and how we support community-led solutions that address health disparities, advance health equity and improve health outcomes.
- Read about our Corporate Citizenship initiatives in our new report: Community of Care
- Request sponsorship support from the Point32Health family of companies
- Please note: We receive more requests than resources available, but welcome the opportunity to review your request. Please submit by November 1 for events in the following year.
- Let us know how Point32Health employees can volunteer for your organization
- Visit Point32Health Foundation website to learn more about our grants and how to apply
Learn more about how we support communities in your state: