Board of Directors
Meet the Board
Both Tufts Health Plan and Harvard Pilgrim Health Care share the same vision: that our combined organization will be even more effective and better able to keep high-quality health care accessible and affordable, while at the same time investing in programs and initiatives that enhance quality.
Our board of directors, with seasoned leaders from across the health care community, has equal representation from both organizations. Learn more about our able directors below.
- Joyce Murphy - Chair, Board of Directors, Executive Vice Chancellor and CEO, University of Massachusetts Medical School (Retired)
- Eileen Auen - Founder, Deep Run Consulting
- Scott S. Hartz - Chief Investment Officer, Manulife Financial Corp. and John Hancock Financial Services
- Michael McColgan - Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers (Retired)
- Myechia Minter-Jordan, M.D. - President and CEO, DentaQuest Partnership for Oral Health Advancement and Catalyst Institute
- Thomas P. O’Neill III - CEO, O'Neill and Associates
- Raymond Pawlicki - Chief Information Officer, Biogen (Retired)
- Bertram Scott - Senior Vice President, Novant Health (Retired)
- Michael Shea - Executive Vice President and CFO, Mac-Gray Corp. (Retired)
- Greg A. Shell - Managing Director, Bain Capital, LP
- Irina Simmons - Senior Vice President and Chief Risk Officer, EMC Corp. (Retired)
- Greg Tranter - CIO and COO, Hanover Insurance Group (Retired)
- Hedwig Veith Whitney - Senior Vice President of Human Resources, Aspen Technology (Retired)
- Todd Whitbeck - CFO, KidKraft, Inc.