Tufts Health Unify Pharmacy Program
Tufts Health Unify members do not have co-payments.
List of Covered Drugs
Our List of Covered Drugs is a tool to promote appropriate and cost-effective prescription drugs for our members. Refer to the List of Covered Drugs to make sure you prescribe your Tufts Health Public Plans patients drugs we cover. Some drugs in our List of Covered Drugs require prior authorization and/or step therapy.
To request a drug authorization, please fax a Request for Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage Determination (PDF) to 617.673.0956.
Medication Therapy Management (MTM)
We offer medication therapy management to help our Tufts Health Unify members manage their medications and their health. We are partnering with Clinical Support Services to contact members who are eligible for the program, including those who meet all of the following criteria:
Learn more about the MTM program.
- Have at least two of the following chronic diseases:
- Diabetes mellitus
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- High cholesterol (dyslipidemia)
- Chronic heart failure
- Take at least four or more different covered Part D medications
- Are likely to have covered Part D medication costs equal to or greater than $3,919 per year