Tufts Health Unify
Tufts Health Unify members do not have copayments.
List of Covered Drugs
The List of Covered Drugs is a tool to promote appropriate and cost-effective prescription drugs for Tufts Health Unify members. Providers should refer to the List of Covered Drugs to confirm the drugs being prescribed to patients are covered by Tufts Health Plan. Some drugs in the List of Covered Drugs require prior authorization and/or step therapy.
To request a drug authorization, fax a Request for Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage Determination form to 617.673.0956 or mail to 705 Mount Auburn St., Watertown, MA 02472, Attn: Pharmacy Utilization Management Department.
Medication Therapy Management (MTM)
MTM is offered to help Tufts Health Unify members better manage their medications and their health. Tufts Health Plan is partnering with Outcomes MTM to contact members who are eligible to participate in the program. Specially trained pharmacists will work with providers and their patients to make sure medications are appropriate, safe and effective. Members must meet the following criteria to be eligible:
- Have at least three of the following chronic diseases:
- Diabetes mellitus
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- High cholesterol (dyslipidemia)
- Chronic heart failure
- Take at least six or more different covered Part D medications
- Are likely to have covered Part D medication costs equal to or greater than $4,255 per year
For more information, visit the Tufts Health Unify member page.