Tufts Health Together
Our MassHealth Plan
Our Tufts Health Together plan provides high-quality MassHealth coverage for individuals and is free or low cost to low-income families enrolled in the state’s Medicaid plan.
- FREE visits to doctors and specialists
- FREE prescription drugs for kids ($1 to $3.65* co-payment for ages 21 and over)
- FREE over-the-counter drugs for kids with a doctor’s prescription ($1 to $3.65* co-payment for ages 21 and over)
- FREE eye exams and eyeglasses, plus other discounts**
- PLUS Tufts Health Together EXTRAS and services
We make it easy for you to care for your Tufts Health Together patients. You can access and submit forms, file claims, and get paid. You can verify a patient’s enrollment status and get other patient information through Tufts Health Provider Connect, our online self-service tool; NEHEN or NEHENnet; or our Interactive Voice Response system at 888-257-1985.
For information about benefits, prior authorization requirements, co-payments, co-insurance, deductibles, and annual maximum out-of-pocket amounts, please see our medical and behavioral health benefit summary grids.
See the following materials for more information about Tufts Health Together: