- Condition Management
- Commercial Plans Condition Management
- Tufts Health Public Plans Condition Management
- Preventive Health
Our clinicians can help you manage the care of your Tufts Health Plan patients with Type 1, Type 2, and gestational diabetes, and coordinate your patients’ medical care between primary care providers (PCPs) and specialists.
How we help your Tufts Health Plan patients with diabetes live fuller, happier, and healthier lives
- We cover American Diabetes Association-approved classes for diabetes education with a PCP referral.
- We cover diabetes supplies and lab work, including hemoglobin HbA1c, lipids, and dilated eye exams.
- We cover Visiting Nurse Association (VNA) services for ongoing medical care and diabetes education for homebound members, when appropriate.
- We supply free educational materials in English and Spanish.
- We call to remind those members about their annual lab work and PCP appointments.
- We partner with Neighborhood Diabetes, a self-care program which can:
- Give your Tufts Health Plan patients a FREE meter
- Visit your Tufts Health Plan patients at home to teach them about using their meter
- Deliver supplies for free
- Teach your Tufts Health Plan patients about regular foot and eye care, and about healthy eating habits
- Make sure your Tufts Health Plan patients always have testing supplies when they need them
For more information, please call us at 888-257-1985.