- Condition Management
- Commercial Plans Condition Management
- Tufts Health Public Plans Condition Management
Adults with physical disabilities
After we learn we have a member with a physical disability, our integrated care management team will reach out to the member to assess the level of intervention needed. You can also refer one of your Tufts Health Plan patients with a physical disability to us for social care management.
If you have patients with a primary physically disabling condition who might be at risk for secondary complications, our care managers will work with you to:
- Coordinate your Tufts Health Plan patients’ care
- Ensure care needs are met
- Make sure that interventions occur as early as possible
To meet these goals, we use health risk assessment tools, clinical practice guidelines, and other care management tools.
Call us at 888-257-1985 to access our care management team Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., or our on-call service at night and on weekends.