- Condition Management
- Commercial Plans Condition Management
- Tufts Health Public Plans Condition Management
- Preventive Health
Clinical Programs - Adult Immunization Program
- Guidelines for adult and pediatric immunizations are available at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Read our Immunization Payment Policy.
- Tufts Health Plan members may receive health reminders through the mail, in our member publications, and online. Tufts Medicare Preferred HMO members also receive an annual flu vaccine reminder phone call. Tufts Health Plan participates in coalitions to identify opportunities for vaccination of members.
- Vaccine availability updates are published in our Provider Update.
If you would like additional information on the Adult Immunization Program, please call Provider Services at 888.884.2404.
The Immunization Action Coalition offers laminated pocket guides for administration of tetanus, diphtheria and acellular pertussis (Tdap) and zoster vaccines. These guides include information on vaccine indications and contraindications, targeted populations, how to administer vaccine(s), and talking points for patients. For more information and to order these pocket guides, visit the IAC website.