- Behavioral Health
- Commercial Plans
- Tufts Health Public Plans
Tufts Health Public Plans
We are committed to supporting care for patients with behavioral health needs. The Behavioral Health Care Management Team coordinates the delivery and utilization of behavioral health services for Tufts Health Plan members. We believe that optimal care results from a partnership among members, providers and the care management team.
About our behavioral health services
- Behavioral health services offer varying levels of care management to members based on need, intensity of utilization and/or coexisting medical conditions.
- Care managers offer 24/7 toll-free clinical access, triage, service authorization and utilization review at 888.257.1985. They also work closely with medical/social care managers and PCPs to provide a coordinated care approach.
- Tufts Health Plan offers intensive clinical management to members at the highest risk for recurrent hospitalizations. These members are given the opportunity to participate in the development of an individualized crisis prevention plan.
Links to more information
- Covered services and benefits
- Children’s Behavioral Health Initiative (CBHI)
- Clinical practice guidelines
Have questions for our behavioral health team?
To learn more about behavioral health care management services, or for more details on benefits and coverage, call the behavioral health team at 888.257.1985.
Looking for an outpatient behavioral health facility?
Search the online directory to find an outpatient behavioral health facility near you.
Have a patient in need of behavioral health services?
Your Tufts Health Plan patients can reach care managers 24 hours a day, seven days a week, at 888.257.1985.