Tufts Health Together
With Tufts Health Together, our MassHealth plan, you get all the benefits of MassHealth, including:
- Visits to doctors and specialists
- Prescription drugs for kids ($1 to $3.65 co-payment for ages 21 and over)
- Over-the-counter drugs for kids with a doctor’s prescription ($1 to $3.65 co-payment for ages 21 and over)
- Eye exams and eyeglasses
Learn more about Tufts Health Together:
View our Member Handbook and Preferred Drug List for a complete list of covered services and medications:
- Member Handbook
- Preferred Drug List | Searchable List
- MassHealth ACPP/MCO Uniform Preferred Drug List PDF
Call us at 888.257.1985 (TTY: 711), Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. We’re happy to help.
To learn about all health plan options, including Tufts Health Plan, visit MassHealthChoices.com or call 800.841.2900 (TTY: 800.497.4648).