Social Care Management
Our social care management program can support you with any situation affecting your health and well-being. We can meet with you in a convenient place and help you:
- Apply for food stamps or find local food pantries
- Ask for benefits like Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and Social Security and Disability Insurance (SSDI)
- Coordinate services with the Department of Transitional Assistance (DTA) and/or the Social Security office
- Get information about programs that help pay for utilities (electricity or heat)
- Access emergency housing
- Get community services in addition to the services we offer
- Identify disability support groups
- Coordinate transportation to medical appointments
- Access mental health and/or substance use services
- Get access to a Peer Counselor
- Identify local Recovery Learning Centers
Tufts Health Unify is a health plan that contracts with both Medicare and MassHealth to provide benefits of both programs to enrollees. It is for people with both Medicare and MassHealth ages 21 through 64 at the time of enrollment.
This is not a complete list. The benefit information is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. For more information contact the plan or read the Member Handbook (2023).
ATTENTION: If you speak English, language assistance services, free of charge, are available to you. Call 1-855-393-3154 (TTY: 711), seven days a week, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. The call is free.
Si habla español, tiene disponible los servicios de asistencia de idioma gratis. Llame al 1-855-393-3154 (TTY: 711), siete días de la semana, de 8 a.m. a 8 p.m. La llamada es gratuita.
You can get this document for free in other formats, such as large print, formats that work with screen reader technology, braille, or audio. Call 1-855-393-3154 (TTY:711), seven days a week, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. The call is free.
The List of Covered Drugs and/or pharmacy and provider networks may change from time to time throughout the year. We will send you a notice before we make a change that affects you.
Benefits may change on January 1 of each year
Page modified on: 3/16/2022 5:35 PM