Social Care Management
Our social care management program through Cityblock Health can support you with any situation affecting your health and well-being. Cityblock can meet with you in a convenient place and help you:
- Apply for food stamps or find local food pantries
- Ask for benefits like Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and Social Security and Disability Insurance (SSDI)
- Coordinate services with the Department of Transitional Assistance (DTA) and/or the Social Security office
- Get information about programs that help pay for utilities (electricity or heat)
- Access emergency housing
- Get community services in addition to the services we offer
- Identify support groups
- Coordinate transportation to medical appointments
- Access mental health and/or substance use services
- Get access to a Peer Specialist
- Identify and connect with local Recovery Learning Centers
Tufts Health Unify is a health plan that contracts with both Medicare and MassHealth (Medicaid) to provide benefits of both programs to enrollees.
This is not a complete list. The benefit information is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. For more information contact the plan or read the Member Handbook (2023).
ATTENTION: If you do not speak English, language assistance services, free of charge, are available to you. Call 1-855-393-3154 (TTY: 711), seven days a week, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. The call is free.
Si habla español, tiene disponible los servicios de asistencia de idioma gratis. Llame al 1-855-393-3154 (TTY: 711), siete días de la semana, de 8 a.m. a 8 p.m. La llamada es gratuita.
You can get this document for free in other formats, such as large print, formats that work with screen reader technology, braille, or audio. Call 1-855-393-3154 (TTY:711), seven days a week, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. The call is free.
The Formulary, pharmacy network, and/or provider network may change at any time. You will receive notice when necessary.
Benefits may change on January 1 of each year
Page modified on: 3/16/2022 5:35 PM