Renew Your Coverage
Make sure you continue to get all the great benefits and services of Tufts Health Unify. We’re here to help.
Renewal is not automatic
- You must renew your MassHealth benefits and Tufts Health Unify membership as directed by the state.
Watch your mail
- When you need to renew your coverage, the state will send you an Eligibility Review form.
Protect your coverage
- Return the completed form to the state as soon as you can, or you will lose your MassHealth (link opens outside Tufts Health Plan's website) benefits and your Tufts Health Unify membership.
How can we help?
- Have questions about your eligibility?
- Call us toll-free at 855.393.3154 (TTY: 711), seven days a week, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. For information on Tufts Health Unify and other options for your health care, call the MassHealth Customer Service Center at 800.841.2900 (TTY: 711), Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., or visit www.mass.gov/masshealth/onecare (link opens outside Tufts Health Plan's website).
Page modified on: 4/8/2016 5:12:05 PM