Contact My Ombudsman
My Ombudsman is an independent program that helps individuals address concerns or conflicts that may affect enrollment in One Care or access to One Care benefits and services through their Tufts Health Unify plan.
My Ombudsman works with MassHealth and each One Care plan to help members by:
- Providing information and resources
- Identifying members' options
- Investigating problems
- Working to resolve members' concerns
If you contact My Ombudsman for help, you can also:
- Request information from them in an alternate format or in Spanish
- Arrange interpreters for those who are deaf, hard of hearing or speech disabled, or who have limited proficiency in English
How to contact My Ombudsman:
Call: 855.781.9898 (toll-free) TTY: MassRelay dial 711
Address: 11 Dartmouth Street, Suite 301, Malden, MA 02148
- My Ombudsman offices are wheelchair accessible.
Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday to Friday (drop-ins welcome)
Page modified on: 6/29/2018 2:40:55 PM