With Tufts Health Unify, our Medicare-Medicaid plan for people ages 21 to 64, you get access to high-quality health care, including the following, at no cost to you:
- Visits to doctors and specialists, and hospital stays
- X-rays and lab tests
- Prescription drugs and prescribed over-the-counter drugs
- Check to see if your drugs are covered in our Tufts Health Unify List of Covered Drugs (2020)/(2019)
- Eye exams, eyeglasses and contact lenses
- Dental services for preventive and medically necessary care
Tufts Health Plan also offers:
- Health support by phone any time you need it with our 24/7 NurseLine at 855.393.3154
- A network of trusted primary care providers, specialists and other providers to meet your needs
- Doctors and a member services team who speak many languages
- A dedicated in-house care team that includes medical, mental health, community health, pharmacy professionals and social workers who work together to coordinate your care, plus help with nonmedical needs and resources
- Tufts Health Member Connect, our self-service tool to help you manage your health care 24/7. With this tool, you can manage your health and share information with your providers, family members and others.
This is not a complete list. The benefit information is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. For more information, contact the plan or read the Member Handbook (2020)/(2019).
Limitations and restrictions may apply. For more information, call Tufts Health Unify member services or read the Tufts Health Unify Member Handbook.
Benefits, the List of Covered Drugs (2020)/(2019) and pharmacy and provider networks may change from time to time throughout the year and on Jan. 1 of each year.
If you need a Member Handbook or the List of Covered Drugs in an alternative format, please call us at 855.393.3154 (TTY:711), seven days a week, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. We will do our best to accommodate your request.
Page modified on: 4/25/2018 1:34:35 PM