With Tufts Health Unify, our Medicare-Medicaid plan for people ages 21 to 64, you get access to high-quality health care, including the following, at no cost to you:
- Visits to doctors and specialists, and hospital stays
- X-rays and lab tests
- Prescription drugs and prescribed over-the-counter drugs
- Check to see if your drugs are covered in our Tufts Health Unify List of Covered Drugs (2020)
- Eye exams, eyeglasses and contact lenses
- Dental services for preventive and medically necessary care
Tufts Health Plan also offers:
- Health support by phone any time you need it with our 24/7 NurseLine at 855.393.3154
- A network of trusted primary care providers, specialists and other providers to meet your needs
- Doctors and a member services team who speak many languages
- A dedicated in-house care team that includes medical, mental health, community health, pharmacy professionals and social workers who work together to coordinate your care, plus help with nonmedical needs and resources
- Your member portal, a self-service tool that helps you manage your health care 24/7. With this tool, you can manage your health and share information with your providers. You can access the portal from your home computer. Or download an app to access it from your mobile device.
This is not a complete list. The benefit information is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. For more information, contact the plan or read the Member Handbook (2020).
Limitations and restrictions may apply. For more information, call Tufts Health Unify member services or read the Tufts Health Unify Member Handbook.
Benefits, the List of Covered Drugs (2020) and pharmacy and provider networks may change from time to time throughout the year and on Jan. 1 of each year.
If you need a Member Handbook or the List of Covered Drugs in an alternative format, please call us toll-free at 855.393.3154 (TTY:711), seven days a week, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. We will do our best to accommodate your request.
Page modified on: 4/25/2018 1:34:35 PM