Community-Based Long-Term Services and Supports (LTSS)
Our community-based LTSS program can help you get assistance for many of the things you do every day, such as meal planning, eating, managing finances, shopping, dressing, communication, travel and much more. Services may include:
Any number of services given during the day:
- Adult day health - gives you health services during the day with other people who all return home at the end of the day
- Day habilitation - teaches you skills to help you with community activities, such as shopping or going to the library
Home care services
Any number of services given to you in your home:
- Medication management - helps you manage your medications by having someone, such as a caregiver or personal care attendant (PCA), remind you to take your medications, read labels and answer questions you might have
- Personal care attendant program - connects you with an organization to help you hire and pay for a PCA. Your PCA will help you with activities of daily living, such as bathing or eating. You are the employer and are always in control of the relationship with your PCA.
Any number of services provided in other settings:
- Respite care - gives caregivers support so you can get better services
- Adult foster care - lets you live with a trained caregiver who cares for you on a daily basis
- Group adult foster care - provides personal care in a residence with other people getting services and support
- Peer support/counseling/navigation - connects you to others like you who can mentor and teach you about self-advocacy. One-to-one peer support can help you be more involved in your community.
This is not a complete list. The benefit information is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. For more information, contact the plan or read the Member Handbook (PDF).
Limitations and restrictions may apply. For more information, call Tufts Health Unify member services or read the Tufts Health Unify Member Handbook.
Benefits, the List of Covered Drugs (PDF) and pharmacy and provider networks may change from time to time throughout the year and on Jan. 1 of each year.
If you need a Member Handbook or the List of Covered Drugs in an alternative format, please call us at 855.393.3154 (TTY: 711), seven days a week, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. We will do our best to accommodate your request.
Page modified on: 4/29/2016 3:29:47 PM