Emergency Services Program (ESP) Providers
If you or a family member are experiencing a mental health or substance use disorder crisis, the Emergency Services Program/Mobile Crisis Intervention (ESP/MCI) is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Anyone may contact ESP/MCI for assistance. Call us toll-free at 1-877-382-1609, anytime, day or night, and enter your zip code.
To find an ESP provider, visit our Find a Doctor, Hospital or Pharmacy tool:
- Select Mental Health and/or Substance use tab
- Go to “Are you looking for a doctor or hospital,” and select “I’m not sure”
- Select a type of service from the drop-down list:
- Emergency Services Programs (Adults)
- Youth Mobile Crisis Intervention (Children and Teens)