Tufts Health Member Connect
Tufts Health Member Connect, our self-service tool, is a convenient way to manage your health care 24/7 and do things like:
- Choose or change your primary care provider (PCP)
- Check if your doctor needs to get prior authorization (permission) for you to get a service
- Check the status of a claim or authorization
- View or print your member ID card
- Update your contact information
Sign up now to get your own account.
How to sign up:
To create a new Tufts Health Member Connect account follow the simple steps below.
Step 1: Begin the registration process
Step 2: Set up your account information
- On the next screen, create your username and password and set your password security question and answer. If you ever forget your password, you'll need to know the answer to your security question in order to reset your password.
- Click the "Complete" button. You will receive confirmation that you finished the registration process.
- Keep a record of your Tufts Health Member Connect user ID, password and security question and answer in a safe place for future use.