Get a $25 gift card for completing five routine diabetes screenings.
If you are a Tufts Health Together member with diabetes, we give you a $25 gift card when you submit proof of the following:
- An eye exam
- Two blood sugar (HbA1c) tests
- A protein test
- A blood cholesterol test
How to get your $25 supermarket gift card:
- Print an EXTRAS Reward Form or call us for one at 888.257.1985 (TTY: 711), Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. We're happy to help.
- Visit your PCP and have him or her fill out and sign the form.
- Make a copy of the EXTRAS Reward Form for your records.
- Mail the completed form to:
Tufts Health Plan
Attn: Claims Department
P.O. Box 9194
Watertown, MA 02471-9194
Important information about gift cards
Tufts Health Together members can get one gift card for getting their diabetes tests during each benefit year. You should get your gift card in six to eight weeks.
Note: EXTRAS are subject to change.