Rewards for New Mothers
If you are pregnant or just had a baby, get a $25 supermarket gift card:
- After your second visit to a Women, Infants and Children (WIC) office during your pregnancy.
- After you visit your OB/GYN for your postpartum visit between 21 and 56 days after you have your baby.
How to get the $25 gift card:
- Print an EXTRAS Reward Form (PDF) or call us for one at 888-257-1985 (TTY: 711), Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. We're happy to help.
- Fill out the information on the form and have a WIC representative, PCP, OB/GYN or other pregnancy care provider sign the form at each of your visits.
- Make a copy of the form for yourself.
- Mail the completed form to:
Tufts Health Plan
Attn: Claims Department
P.O. Box 524
Canton, MA 02021-1166
Watch your mail for your $25 gift card, which should arrive in six to eight weeks.
- You must be a Tufts Health Together member when you have your postpartum visit and when we process your Reward Form. Members can get one $25 gift card after each pregnancy.
- You must be a Tufts Health Together member each time you visit WIC and when we process your Reward Form. Members can get one $25 gift card during each pregnancy.
- EXTRAS are subject to change.