Rewards for Immunizations
To help our young members get and stay healthy, we reward their healthy choices with a gift card.
Get your child the recommended childhood immunizations and screenings by age 2, and we’ll send you a $25 supermarket gift card.
- The current childhood immunizations and screenings include four DTaP, four Hib, four PCV, three Hep B, three IPV, three Rota, one Hep A, one MMR, one Varicella, a blood lead screening and a yearly flu shot. Your child’s doctor will talk to you about the best time to get these immunizations. We’ll also mail you reminder cards around the time your child should get these immunizations.
Get your child the recommended adolescent immunizations and screenings by age 13, and we’ll send you a $10 movie theater gift card.
- The current adolescent immunizations include one meningococcal vaccine, one TDap and one complete two-dose or three-dose schedule of the HPV vaccine.
How to get this benefit:
- Print an EXTRAS Reward Form (PDF) or call us to request a form at 888.257.1985 (TTY: 711), Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. We're happy to help.
- Bring the form with you when you go to your or your child’s doctor.
- Fill out the information with the doctor. Then have the doctor sign the form.
- Make a copy of the form for yourself.
- Mail the completed form to:
Tufts Health Plan
Attn: Claims Department
P.O. Box 9194
Watertown, MA 02471-9194
Watch the mail for your gift card, which should arrive in six to eight weeks.
Note: You must be a Tufts Health Together member at the time of the doctor visit(s) and when we process your EXTRAS Reward Form.