Stay fit with our gym or fitness-related activity reimbursements
After you’ve been a gym member for three months or completed an eligible fitness activity, we’ll give you up to $30 back once each year. Members under age 18 need a parent’s permission to participate in a fitness activity.
Eligible fitness activities include but are not limited to:
- Gym and health club memberships, including YMCAs and JCCs
- Yoga, Pilates and fitness classes
- Salsa and other types of dance classes
- Sports leagues, like soccer and basketball
- Martial arts classes
How to get up to $30 back on your gym fees or other fitness activities:
- Start a fitness activity with your primary care provider's approval
- Print an EXTRAS Reimbursement Form (PDF) or call us for one at 888.257.1985 (TTY: 711), Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. We're happy to help.
- Complete the Reimbursement Form (be sure to make a copy for your records).
- Make a copy of your gym membership or fitness activity receipts to keep for yourself.
- Mail the completed form and the original receipts to:
Tufts Health Plan
Attn: Claims Department
P.O. Box 524
Canton, MA 02021-1166
- You must be a Tufts Health Together member when you start your fitness activity and when we process your reimbursement.
- You should get your reimbursement in six to eight weeks.
- Tufts Health Together members can get one reimbursement of up to $30 every 12 months.
- You should discuss any diet or exercise program with your primary care provider before you begin.
- EXTRAS are subject to change.